Yoruba people can’t correct someone without adding insult as a suffix….
(1) “do it like this, ode”
(2) “press the red button, oponu”
(3) ” Hold it for me, didirin!…
(4)” You can’t greet person, alaileko
(5)” Give it to your broda jor, agbaaya
(6)” Go and baff jor, obun
(7)Go and do your assignment, olodo
(8)You better wake up… oloorυn iya
(9) Yago lona funmi jooor…. arindin.
(10) Iwo ni mounpe…. aditi
(11) Where are you coming from? Oni irin kurin
(12) stop writing on d wall. Baseje
(13)U forgot wat I told u just now alakogbagbe!
(14)So the one u eat is not enough, olonje iya
(15)Who put your mouth there, Saliu elenuu gbooro
(16) Is that where I asked you to put it, abunu
(17) I know you are laffing now…oniyeye
(18) Shaa forward to others… Amebo
Produced by Aremuorin
#GodFirst #Narcolepsy #NeverAroundEp
What’s your view? Share this with someone! Dont wait. Pass it on ..’
(C) 2016 MercyfulGrace / Anthony Everest
All Rights Reserved