If you lose your mobile phone, you can trace it without going to the police.
Most of us always fear that our phones may be stolen at any time.
Each phone carries a unique
IMEI no. i.e. International Mobile Equipment Identity No which can be used to track it anywhere in the world.
This is how it works:
1. Dial *#06# from your mobile.
2. Your mobile phone shows a unique 15 digit.
3. Note down this number at a secure place except in your mobile phone itself as this is the number which will help trace your phone in case of theft.
4. Once stolen, just E-mail this 15 digit
IMEI No. to email@example.com with details as stated below:
Last used No.:_________________
E-mail for communication:_____
IMEI No :_______________________
5.Your Mobile will be traced within next
24 hours via a complex system of GPRS and internet, You will find where your hand set is being operated and the new user’s No. will be sent to your email.
6. After this, you can inform the Police with the details you now have.
PLEASE SHARE THIS VERY IMPORTANT MESSAGE. Hope it will help you someday.
What’s your view? Share this with someone. Dont wait. Pass it on ..’
Àrèmúorin – Anthony Everest is a Jazz, Soul-R&B Multi Award Winning Indie Singer-Songwriter, Author, Producer. No1, 49+ Weeks, Jazz Charts.
(C) 2017 MercyfulGrace / Anthony Everest
All Rights Reserved
Leave a Reply