Racism is a business. Just like religion is to White Jesus. ‘Taken’ is back on Tv heavy rotation; it appears. Liam Neeson is laughing all the way to the bank.
Blacks were rapped, mutilated, murdered, displaced, continentally and indignified for four centuries; even by the ‘Church of England’ – proliferating from ‘Slave Money’ in the name of ‘White Jesus’ called reparations.
The very reparations that excluded black people globally from their own misfortunes handed to them by ‘White Jesus & Co’. I hate humans cognitive dissonance.
But someone close to him was rapped by a black man and suddenly he has a heart. A moment of retribution on the next innocent black man.
He is still laughing. His new movie out took £10 million at the box office.
Are you and I any #wiser? – #In14Ways
More @ Aremuorin.me
Twitter :: @Aremuorin
“There is nothing above love”.
What’s your view? Share this with someone! Pass it on. About time ..’
If you have been blessed by this post; or blog, feel free to show your support or make a donation here. Join the Mailing List
Thank you my friend ‘Angela’ for sending me this story. I must share.
Slavery is not about 400 years ago but the effects today suppressing the black race. So we can’t get over it ..’
A very humorous and revealing story is told about a group of white people who were fed up with African Americans, so they joined together and wished themselves away.
They passed through a deep dark tunnel and emerged in sort of a twilight zone where there is an America without black people. At first these white people breathed a sigh of relief.
‘At last’, they said, ‘no more crime, drugs, violence and welfare.’
All of the blacks have gone! Then suddenly, reality set in. The ‘NEW AMERICA’ is not America at all – only a barren land.
1. There are very few crops that have flourished because the nation was built on a slave-supported system.
2. There are no cities with tall skyscrapers because Alexander Mils, a black man, invented the elevator, and without it, one finds great difficulty reaching higher floors.
3. There are few if any cars because Richard Spikes, a black man, invented the automatic gearshift, Joseph Gambol, also black, invented the Super Charge System for Internal Combustion Engines, and Garrett A. Morgan, a black man, invented the traffic signals.
4. Furthermore, one could not use the rapid transit system because its procurer was the electric trolley, which was invented by another black man, Albert R. Robinson.
5. Even if there were streets on which cars and a rapid transit system could operate, they were cluttered with paper because an African American, Charles Brooks, invented the street sweeper.
6. There were few if any newspapers, magazines and books because John Love invented the pencil sharpener, William Purveys invented the fountain pen, and Lee Barrage invented the Type Writing Machine and W. A. Love invented the
Advanced Printing Press. They were all, you guessed it, Black.
7. Even if Americans could write their letters, articles and books, they would not have been transported by mail because William Barry invented the Postmarking and Canceling Machine, William Purveys invented the Hand Stamp and Philip Downing invented the Letter Drop.
8. The lawns were brown and wilted because Joseph Smith invented the Lawn Sprinkler and John Burr the Lawn Mower.
9. When they entered their homes, they found them to be poorly ventilated and poorly heated. You see, Frederick Jones invented the Air Conditioner and Alice Parker the Heating Furnace. Their homes were also dim. But of course, Lewis
Lattimer later invented the Electric Lamp, Michael Harvey invented the lantern, and Granville T. Woods invented the Automatic Cut off Switch. Their homes were also filthy because Thomas W. Steward invented the Mop and Lloyd P. Ray the Dust Pan.
10. Their children met them at the door – barefooted, shabby, motley and unkempt. But what could one expect? Jan E. Matzelinger invented the Shoe Lasting Machine, Walter Sammons invented the Comb, Sarah Boone invented the Ironing Board, and George T. Samon invented the Clothes Dryer.
11. Finally, they were resigned to at least have dinner amidst all of this turmoil. But here again, the food had spoiled because another Black Man, John Standard invented the refrigerator…
Now, isn’t that something? What would this country be like without the contributions of Blacks, as African-Americans?
Martin Luther King, Jr. said, ‘by the time we leave for work, millions of Americans have depended on the inventions from the minds of Blacks.’
Black history includes more than just slavery, Frederick Douglass, Martin Luther King Jr., Malcolm X, and Marcus Garvey & W.E.B. Dubois.
PLEASE SHARE, ABUNDANTLY
Author – Unknown
But May God Bless You From The Depth of My Soul On Behalf All Coloured People And All of Humanity. Blackness is fierce & a force of reckoning. Keep the lies 2 yourself even if U don’t agree. We’ve got d stats ..’
While the devil is busy planting his #seeds of hate, I’m busy planting seeds of #love 💝 ..’ – #Aremuorin
Personally as a black musician. I dont need to sabotage or steal others creativity for mine to shine thru. That’s what fcuked up people do ..’
Produced by Aremuorin
What’s your view? Share this with someone. Dont wait. Pass it on ..’
It’s an abject #travesty on the #posterity of #humanity that some Europeans, or Westerners alike, think it’s it’s deem fit, to teach, #French and #German history to black scholars but exclude black #history, when in fact blacks own every muther fucking thing they claim to be their #empire.
What a muther fucking joke !!!!! Opulence. We own it !!! #Opulence. You savaged it. #Question is. When are blacks going to #mobilise, #organise and #strategize?
I can’t imagine #Africans walking into #Europe today taking what they want, looting, pillaging and plundering their lands and people to death; without a world #war 3 to 6 going down. So why do we put up with it? Just a thought ..’
Why don’t they go to China and ef with them with white Jesus. I want to see them divide and conquer China into tribes and countries like they did in Africa since they are so helpful, pious and charitable ..’
#MercyfulGrace #Slavery #Speakout
Yes I am perturbed and venting. I will edit my feelings (delivery), tomorrow, when they subside; unlike the truth.
What’s your view? Share this with someone! Dont wait. Pass it on ..’